ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's media hussies like her, and scundrels who manipulate and spread misinformation that has this nation divided at a level not existing since the civil war. And it works for thm because their primary viewers unfortunately only watch their channels. As I posted April 6, 2024; "The one-day of rioting and vandalism at the US Capital Building January 6, 2021, pales in polar contrast to the unprecedented ongoing duration and magnitude of damage that this illegal immigrtion crisis has and continues to be done to this nation’s sovereignty and security, and to our safety and quality of life"  And now in 2024,Illegal immigrants are still killing citizens and gang-beating cops, and therefore trumps everthing that took place January 6, 2021. PERIOD!!!!!

• It is WAY TOO LATE, for the liberals/marxists/commies and their story tellers- - - WE are already wayyyy ahead of their game. Time TO SHUT THEM DOWN, permanently!!

• You are a liar broad, nothing you said is true

• JANETT---Your Accusation is Ambiguous...Who Ya "Callin' Out"???  HOPEFULLY NICOLE WALLACE

• Ahhh excuse me but YES we need to tell the whole story. Because when the whole story gets told 90 percent of the time the story changes Dramatically. Especially when we are dealing with wholesale Liars.

• WHAT"TWISTED THINKING" The Liberals display, even at what should be the highest level of RESPONSIBILITY TO SOCIETY.

• The one-day of rioting and vandalism at the US Capital Building January 6, 2021, pales in polar contrast to the unprecedented ongoing duration and magnitude of damage that this illegal immigrtion crisis has and continues to be done to this nation’s sovereignty and security, and to our safety and quality of life.

This reply was deleted.