Replies

• Maybe they should try reading the Declaration of Independence just once. Maybe, just maybe, they should try reading the Constitution, which says, 

"Done in Convention of the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of Our Lord...

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution/how-was-it-made

The Constitution: How Was it Made?
    Enlarge Signing the Constitution Detail of the Constitution showing the signatures. Español Creating the Parchment Document The state delegates appro…
  • I wish I knew why I always told to about membership. I AM a member and have been since 2023. Now, this woman is promoting the concept that being a Christian and loving the USA enough to NOT have it swallowed up by GLOBALISM is extreme and threatening. That is absurd. It just another way this regime is trying to turn American patriots into the enemy when, in fact, this regime is the enemy. They are stealing this country away from Americans to sacrifice it to their EVIL globalist agenda. 

• ADMIN

Ok, then who do they come from? OBTW - why is the Ten Commandments over the door of the Supreme Court? 

• So far it is. Natural Law takes godship away from this globalist cabal and gives it to God and the people as intended.

• how ironic. there's a place where this reporter can roast after this time

• Take a long  walk off a short pier you miserable broad

This reply was deleted.