Replies

• Threats do not work when dealing with compromised individuals...  Speaker Johnson is willing to sacrifice America's liberty to keep his office and hide whatever it is that he saw in that SCIF briefing by the Intel community...

What is he hiding and how much further will he go to keep it hidden?  How will he stand up to open election fraud if he can't act now to close the border?

We must remove Johnson... there is simply too much to lose by leaving him as Speaker during the coming election cycle...

• Ron, You are correct!  Johnson, the "super-Christian" caved to the Demoncrats right after he was taken into the SCIF.  He was NOT shown the efficacy of FISA in the SCIF, but was shown what the intelligence community knows about him that would crush his reputation and most likely end his marriage.  Now that he has flipped, he must be replaced.  I firmly believe that the Republican Party is currently setting the conditions, knowing full well that Trump will be President in 2025, to throw their majority in the House and make sure they are the minority party in the Senate.  The Republican Party is thoroughly compromised by the National Intelligence Community, and they will do anything to save their personal reputations and positions within the government, throwing Donald Trump under the bus and destroying America in the process!

• Agreed.... and well said.

• P/S...

Among other problems Johnson's SON has criminal legal issues...  Issues, that could be used to control his father.  Besides being a Lawyer... a red flag in almost every case... he has a history connected to the Bush family.

• David, it is unbelievable that the Republican Party can't find an outstanding leader besides President Trump, who is honest, upstanding and keeps all his promises. We had high hopes in Johnson and it turns out he is also compromised. What do you think the intelligence community has on Johnson that could crush his reputation and most likely end his marriage? Why can't he be as clean as President Trump is? What happened to the political class in the US?

• Paul, I have seen supposedly squeeky clean politicians, military officers, and ministers who were secretly involved in activities which, if revealed, would crush their reputations and have caused marriages to end in divorce.  Anyone who is watching our elected officials getting rich on senate and congressional salaries know that the vast majority of our elected and appointed government officials are open to blackmail.  The National Intelligence Community has accumulated way too much power due to its violations of the 4th and 5th Amendments to the US Constitution by openly spying on American Citizens.  Anytime I see someone in leadership suddenly change their position drastically right after an encounter with the intelligence community, I know that the intelligence community has something on that leader and they are threatening them with exposure.  I believe COL Nelson summarizes it well!

• Really?  What has happened to politicians in the USA...

What has not happened... Everything from treason to bribery, from sexual trysts to criminal conduct... from betrayal to habitual lying... What hasn't happened to them?

• Yup, this is what has happened. They are all compromised except for President Trump, who is oddly enough the one politician caught up in multiple court cases. This is the state of our Republic in 2024 and all happened within the framework of the US Constitution. 

This reply was deleted.