1. When you took office, a project was underway to finally secure the grossly dilapidated southwest border in accordance with the immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986 to prevent illegal entry into this country; why did you stop securing it, especially because borders are the first line of defense against foreign threats to our sovereignty, security, and safety? 2. When you took office, this nation was energy independent; why did you stop oil production to instead purchase oil from foreign nations, even though our production is much cleaner and less damaging to the environment? 3. Why did you exhibit the epitome of gender and racial bias by not only announcing you would appoint a black woman to fill a supreme court vacancy, but you also actually did it. Was that a good example for all politicians and this nation's youths and young adults? 4. Why do you lie so much? During a 1987 rally you said you went to law school on a full academic scholarship and graduated in the top half of the class. However, records show you graduated 76th of 85 students, and that you had only a partial scholarship. You said that the Obama administration didn’t lock people up in cages, and the moment the Iraq War started, you came out against it, and that you were always labeled one of the most liberal members of Congress. Politico’s rating all three assertions false. You said you graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and was the outstanding student in the political science department; all of which has been found to be untrue.5. As Commander in Chief, why did you not tell citizens that the southwest border was not secure as claimed by Vice President Kamala Harris and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Nicholas Mayorkas, because you stopped securing it on your first day in office?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IF .......this debate takes place, I'm not sure how much control Trump will have over it. I wouldn't be surprised if Biden decided to simply say he will not debate a convicted felon......and the left would cheer him on! 

This reply was deleted.