Replies

• We started We The People Coal Country in Ashland, PA if anyone would like to come to our meetings May 5th and June 2nd.  www.wethepeoplecoalcountry.com  

• Ths is easy to fix.  Pass a law against having to pay for chairmenships.  Pass a law against elected having to hand over huge sums of money to their party.  If Mo knows this is going on then why has he never tried to end the scam.  No elected should have to buy party support or a chairmenship.

• "Ths is easy to fix.  Pass a law against having to pay for chairmenships.  Pass a law against elected having to hand over huge sums of money to their party."

And of course the corruptive money changers would respect any legislations integrity, and not derail them through their bought and paid for puppets, right?

Bandaids alone could not serve to heal the severe injury SCOTUS has inflicted upon the Nation.

• If only LOL!

In determination, we will need SCOTUS to swallow its pride and admit to error in a future rendering,  renouncing the idea that money is protected speech (akin to eating "Dred Scott vs Sanford" crow).

Nasty, yes, but nessesary for the future of the Nation.

And frankly, SCOTUS ought not to be so interactive in the moshpit antics of Congress and the Executive. It can be ever so more destructive in just a turn of a phrase. IMHO.

• So where does that leave you Mo?  Are you saying they are all bought except you?  Sorry but every member of Congress is bought.  EVERY member.

• I would not think disallowing all lobbyists would serve the purpose for the people have a right to lobby their representatives, I would be in favor of disallowing ALL paid lobbyists though,

• I don't know where we disagree. My point is that the people would be able to lobby their representatives on their own, not let front men, paid lobbyists, do the work for them. And if a company needs to contact congress for drug approval then let it be done by communication to a whole committee, not a singular member. And before any presentation can be made to congress require drug companies to have their presentation cleared by the FDA at least. 

Yes the drugs are expensive. I know being on many of them myself. But, not all drugs are controlled by greedy pharmaceutical companies who spend a lot of research money to create those drugs that help the public. If you place the blame on the companies that create life saving drugs then what about those companies that copy those drugs and sell them on the side without having had to pay for research and proper clearances. How about all of those Chinese drugs, legal and illegal, that are pouring into this country? They are often sold on the market without the quality controll imposed on our companies.  And our drug companies have to charge higher prices to cover the expensive costs of research and the competition from back door drug entities. If that would stop then our companies would not be forced to recover their money spent and the price of our drugs would be lowered considerably.

• Drug companies spend tens of millions on drug development, but they are gouging the American public, forcing us to pay for it. Other countries do not pay the exorbitant prices for the same drugs. Some drugs are life saving, most of them are used to line the pockets of the drug companies, cholesterol controlling drugs, high blood pressure drugs are used today like suppliments, much like the flu shot they push all that on as many as will have it.......need it or not! Since I was in school they lowered the normal cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels a couple of times. They do much more and people will just  fade out not having enough pressure. The same with steroids, and antidepressants, blood thinners, and many more. Just because your doctors prescribes it doesn't necessarily mean you NEED it, it means your body will tolerate it and they can add you to the long list of those who are being sold something that isn't doing a damned thing for them outside of eventually, over long term use they will harm you, cause other problems.....so they can give you more drugs to help the side affects.
      I'm not against drugs, sometimes they do serve a great purpose and save lives, but those are low numbers compared to what is being sold to the public. 
      Now big pharma realized that selling crap they call vaccine but doesn't protect anyone from the disease is a lot more profitable than anything else, with little time and in estment, a lot of profit! They will come up with other useless inaffective junk, try to make it mandatorily and make hundreds of billions. Vaccination will be the new thing, 

As far as prices, they should sell them cheaper here, after all we have a lot of OUR money in the development, and they can ask for more of other countries.

• I agree, all drugs sold to Americans should be made entirely in the USA!

• I completely understand anyones indignance to obscene lobbyist influencing in government.

Yet, the right of the People to petition the government is the harbor that lobbyist rascals hide in.

One tool that special interests ought to be denied, is the undue influence of M-O-N-E-Y.

People have been known to lie, cheat, steal, and kill for it. Why allow it to be plied for influence peddling? 

This reply was deleted.