Replies

• Unbelieveable.  How on earth can math of any kind be unequal.  Last time I looked 2 plus 2 still equaled 4 and 4 x 4 = 16.  It doesn't matter whether you are black, white, yellow, red or mixed. 

Unfortunately some parents cannot put their children in private schools.  School choice should not be an option, it should be menditory.  If the teachers want any government backing, maybe they should stop this social justice, climate justice, inequality nonsense and start teaching facts!  Dump the teachers union (and any public sector union), it only constributes to the dumbing down of the USA.

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Evendently the Virgina politicians sre the ones who can't add 2+2 or 4x4.  I agree Dump the teachers union in the whole country!

• Bravo! You speak for me.

• So gratful I  have no children in these indoctrination camps. I feel so sorry for parents who do.

• 2+2=5, yeah go sell that crap somewhere else! SHEESH!!!

• Equity IS BULLCRAP SUPREME! Math IS MATH and social justice has ZERO effect! What a F_CKING WORLD!

• She just talked a bunch of nonsense and didn't say anything at all. Just a bunch of words that didn't explain a thing. What was wrong with the old ways. I'm not sure that many would be able to pass a test given back in the 1800s. They taught much more then of the basics. Those who wanted to go on to higher learning studied even more and harder subjects. Education now is mostly a joke who baby coddle and indoctrinate rather than actually teaching reading, writing and arithmatic.

• does this mean that basketball won't be played due to the lack of aisans playing it

• They do not explain in detail the meaning of "Improving equity" in mathematics learning opportunities. It sounds like a mumbo jumbo scheme to lower the bar for the benefit of low IQ students.

This reply was deleted.