ADMIN

nashville-shooting-index-1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&profile=RESIZE_400x(PatriotHQ) Nashville Christian school shooting murdered six, including three 9-year-olds , horrible in every way!

To make matters worse why is there a threat of Antifa-driven trans-terrorism?

Can someone explain this?

Confused! Audrey Hale a individual who chose to become a trans-gender person brought death to the Covenant School! This Nashville Christian school killing three children and three adults and the suspect seems to be not bad enough but talking about it carries penalties!

Why?

Get this. Twitter banned Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-Ga.) congressional account for posting about the "Trans Day of Vengeance" march.

After posting a rally poster, Greene's congressional account was limited.

Greene said on Tuesday:  Antifa was planning a "Trans Day of Revenge." Twitter blocked Greene until she erased the offending message.

After fixing it, Greene posted another congressional update. "Today, my Congress Twitter account was shut off," the post claimed. "…. how is talking about the "Trans Day of Vengeance" a day after a mass massacre by a transgender person "violent speech"?

Greene stated: “I condemned the violence and requested a DOJ investigation in the Tweet.”

WHAT? After post, Congress suspended Greene's account for seven days.

Twitter: Twitter's trust and safety chief Ella Irwin tweeted the company was removing the poster due to concerns it could incite violence. "We had to have our platform automatically search for and delete more than 5,000 tweets and retweets of this ['Trans Day of Vengeance'] poster," Irwin stated. "Vengeance" is violent protest. Peaceful protests are okay." Irwin said the platform "simply limited the material" and "not put any strikes on anyone."

Greene: "This is a lie," Greene tweeted. "My Congressional account was taken away for 7 days because I alerted people about Antifa, who were planned a violent event called "Trans Day of Vengeance" the day after a trans shooter killed a bunch of kids." Restore my account immediately."

"In the wake of a transgender gunman targeting a Christian school and killing kids, every American should recognize the threat of Antifa-driven trans-terrorism," Greene wrote on her personal account an hour earlier. Twitter shouldn't hide political violence calls."

Did you ever suppose the "complaints" might be from "Trans Day of Vengeance" supporters who didn't want a lasting record of their appeals for murder and revenge following the Tennessee shooting?

In conclusion. America is mentally Fxcked up! But besides the usual libtard-rants how can anyone look at this horrible event on the murder of three children and three adults as an excuse to sponsor a day of vengeance? Against whom? For what reason? …and how can success of such a dark and terrorist event be measured?

Also, when a sitting Congress person denounces such an even their Twitter account gets blocked.

Is it now illegal to complain against evil?

I really want to know your thoughts!

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Words Have Meaning…

Our judicial system has become the harbinger of illiteracy… spurning common sense and the direct meaning of WORDS. At will the tyrant now rages, his words to twist the souls of men; bantering about the meaning of words, despots do spin a web of deceit, trapping the common good with gobbledygook. The wicked restrain justice and impale the righteous with words.

It is time to restore common sense… to the rhetoric of men.  Justice is best served when the lexicon of man is firmly established and honored by all.  Justices and men of high rank need to be clear in the use of their language; so that, none will misunderstand their point.  However, it is the despot who thinks to deceive with words and his entendre, keeping the very root of his purpose and meaning hidden, from the public and common speech.

Let the lawyers be chastened and the twisted metaphor be made clear… words have meaning and they dare not change, that history may remain true to the facts and the laws of men stable in there application. Words have in them the eternal power of creation… they are the window of the soul.

RA Nelson

COL, USARMY (ret.)

• The Left has a distorted view of vengeance... One, that transfers the violence and criminal conduct from the lawless party to the true victim... The injured and bleeding party becomes the perpetrator and the rogue inflicting the injury becomes the victim.   As long as the target of the violence and vengeance is a conservative party the responsibility for the horror becomes the injured party's fault.

This transference of guilt would normally be seen or diagnosed as a serious anti-social mental illness.  The liberal mind that manages to convince itself that the children and adults murdered are at fault has a serious mental illness that needs to be under medical supervision.  It is this sort of perverted judgment and logic that led to the mass murder of millions in the Nazi Concentration camps... The Jewish victims of WW-2 were not victims according to the Nazis, they were the criminals.

• Yep, and this evil dynamic has been operating on God's good earth since the fall from grace in the Garden of Eden. Many of the ancient pagan gods were, and apparently still are, gender-fluid and they celebrated the most heinous forms of human behavior, from sexual perversion to murder and ritual human sacrifice. Lord help us, and we must always have faith that His will shall be done.

• Functioning faith would never permit this prosecutor to achieve high office. The court would not be functioning under the color of law and the people would soundly reject 99.9% of those elected to high office.

I am reminded that it is easier to raise Godly Children than to repair broken men... Easier to keep the law, than to reform a system of fiat law.

• They banned MTG's post, but they allow the ANTIFA Post speaking out against a Trans Day of Vengeance - that is truly disgusting.  Hey Mr. Musk I thought Twitter was longer supposed to happen.  I suggest you talk to the Ella Irwin because she is obviously not on board with the program. 

I am getting sick and tired of mentally ill people demanding rights above and beyond those that others have!  Committing acts of violence and then claiming to be victims.  People who claim to be transgender are sick.  There are two chromosomes (XY=male;XX=female) until one can change that, one cannot change their gender.

• Sadly I see carnage coming because of all this.

• Perverted Justice and the government sanctioning of such perversion always leads to more violence and eventually civil war when left unattended and to its natural conclusion.

• I believe the day of vengeance is to punish those that object to the homosexual domination of our country.  They want to demonstrate the futility of trying to resist them and the uniparty that passes laws to descriminate against us.  If they can pervert and mutilate children before puberty and Maturity (21 years of age) our children grow up to be just like them. They win.   

• So the vengeance is against a viewpoint because someone is a free thinker. How sad. 

This reply was deleted.