ADMIN

Why Hunter Biden Will Never Go To Prison

10393155492?profile=RESIZE_584xScumbag Hunter and his long history of crack addition and sex perversion will escape a prison sentence because of Daddy!

1. Hunter Biden will be arrested, arraigned and spend a few days in jail. He will go through due process and sentenced.
  2. Only then can Daddy (Sleepy Joe) can give him a full pardon. His excuse? “My son had a drug problem and as his Father I must do everything I can to help him so this is why I am granting a pardon and putting him in a drug rehab center (plush and comfortable vacation time)
  3. Sleep Joe will resign or have a physical episode.
  4. Kamala Harris will be sworn in as President and pardon Sleepy Joe of any and all wrong doings.
  5. Libtard media will immediately create a diversion story (Ukraine, Covid, White Supremist….) etc to divert attention away from the Biden/Biden Pardons so the public will have their attention drawn to some other issue.
  6. Libtard Media will create a ‘Heroic decision’ by Kamala Harris trying to convince America she is solving America’s problems.

Please tell me what you think! (lol) 

Am I ……..

• Maybe right
  • Right-wing conspiracy theorist 
  • Toxic male nut-job
  • Bourgeois Pig
  • White Supremist 
  • All of the above

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If Joe Biden went to jail than I will believe his son will go with him

• Traitor Joe will not even make an excuse - he will just pardon his son.  I think nobody in the Biden family has any ethics, loyalty to the country, integrity or honesty.

• I say they will NEVER arrest, charge or convict Hunter.  I think the most likely scenario is what is taking place right now.  All of a sudden the Dems are testing positive for COVID EXCEPT JoeBAMA.  I say he gets COVID and dies.  Perhaps Kamala too.  This way they get rid of both of them.  Or just Joe because he is a huge liability right now.  They KNOW he was on the take and they KNOW he has been on the take for years as most of all that are in Congress today.  But if Joe kicks the bucket it all goes away now doesn't it.  Including Hunter.  We might just find Hunter on a bathroom floor somewhere with a needle in his arm.

• Certainly a likely scenario!  The swamp needs to be drained,  yesterday!  When people are held accountable it's obviously a deterrent.  I hope they are.  I just wonder how long this bs can be tolerated.

• Sounds like what the elected elites do all the time.  They use their positions to gain wealth and more power.  It prevalent in both parties.  The Constitution & Amercian people be damned.   I believe the ONLY solution is a Constitutional admendment requiring term limits.  I support, exclusively, the  "Convention of States Action" organization which advocates this goal.

• Definitely right-wing conspiracy factoid artist and good 'ol white Jesus is supremist-belt-of
    • Truther-girl.
    • Hang'em high whoever they are.

• It's a plausible scenario. I'm no lawyer, but it seems to me that it would be smarter to remove Biden from office after he has been indicted for something but not yet tried and convicted. Once he is out of office, then try for a conviction. I don't think you can pardon somebody for a crime they haven't been convicted of. Or....remove him via Article 25 of the Constitution.

• Probably Correct! But at the same time All the more reason he Really Needs to Go to the Pen. 

This reply was deleted.