Will America make it to November 5th and the Election?   It is beginning to become clear we will not make it before a pandemic, war, riots, and an active government working to dismantle our National Security and Legal System... openly riggs, cancels, or postpones the elections indefinitely.  Huge shifts in our markets are beginning to take their toll on our ability to feed the nation, and maintain law and order and our public's health.

Without immediate action to reverse course AMERICA IS DONE... when its leaders are openly committing TREASON and NONE OF THE LEADERSHIP Is willing to expose it... too, call TREASON ... TREASON we can only end up homeless and powerless to save our Republic and the American Dream.

it's that simple folks.... we either REMOVE the TREASON or lose the nation.  We won't make it through the coming summer to see a ligitimate election... then what?  Civil War is not the answer. The answer lies in using the Public's KEY STRENGTHS... too, go on strike... stay at home until the government resigns subject to new elections... the people in office today WILL NOT provide the type and kinds of leadership or support the public needs to save America.

The total dissolution of the USA is no longer a possibility it is happening now!  Those who think the coming election will be our salvation ... WAKE UP... we are witnessing an invasion and a TREASONOUS leadership working to destroy our elections either through voter fraud or canceling them due to war, civil unrest, a pandemic, or a host of other manufactured crisis... resulting in Martial Law and the postponement of elections indefinitely if held at all.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• COL, AS USUAL, YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!

• Tempting as it is to agree, my faith reassures me otherwise. For one thing, we're witnessing real time turnarounds among Hispanics and Blacks, demographics once solidly committed to the Left now migrating toward Trump. Elsewhere, reliable Progressive Bill Maher has turned a 180. Though still no lover of the Right, he's spent much of the last three years calling out the mounting failures of the Left. Even Commedian Michael Rapaport appears to be waking up. Denouncing Biden policies just two weeks ago, this once vile Trump-hater now says that a vote for the Donald is "on the table." Testimonies like these are like white caps on ocean waters signalling even deeper turbulence beneath the surface, most likely against Joe Biden. 

Yes, left unchecked for decades by the traitorous GOP, the predatory Democratic Party has evolved into a treacherous Goliath-like figure poised to dismantle what's left of our sacred Republic. Still, I don't believe for one second that God plans to abandon us so close to victory. Our fiercest battles are yet to come, but I trust the Lord to deliver us to victory.  

• I think the stage is being set for Biden's exit. 

• JOHN, I AM SORRY TO SAY, THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE WE ARE CLOSE TO VICTORY, I THINK WE ARE ON THE EDGE OF DEFEAT!

• WELL, I  GOT OVER 100 E-MAILS OF "STAY AT HOME " OUT......Very widely dispersed to journalists, clerics, machinists, roofers, chefs , photographers.......So we will see

• Fair enough, Michael, and I know you're not alone. But I remain optimistic, though cautiously. Just yesterday, major media player and popular WWE figure Duane Johnson-- "The Rock"-- was heard expressing regret for endorsing Biden in 2020. Another, even more surprising defection seems to be Shark Tank's unapologetic Progressive, Mark Cuban. Though far from endorsing Trump, he recently acknowledged embarrassment over the grotesquely failed agenda of Joe Biden,a concern recently echoed by Shark Tank colleague Kevin O'Leary. Huge followings of all three of these players makes it impossible for MSM to keep ignoring them.

Guesting on Laura Ingraham yesterday, pop artist Kid Rock described it as slow, but steady progress, likening our country to a huge ship slowly turning around on a small waterway. I agree. Dark as things look right now, I think we can do this.  

• JOHN, TO BE TRUTHFUL IT IS HARD FOR ME TO IMAGINE THAT ANYONE COULD SUPPORT BIDEN!   IN MY OPINION HE HAS FAILED AT EVERYTHING, OF COURSE WHEN YOU CONSIDER THAT HIS GOAL IS TO DESTROY AMERICA, HE HAS DONE A BANG UP JOB!

• You are so right. The chaos and mismanagement "take their toll on our ability to feed the nation, and maintain law and order and our public's health". Too many Americans are starving, too much of America is in chaos and utter disarray, law and order is nowhere to be seen, and the public health care system has been destroyed by aca. You are also right talking about treason, even at the highest level. Treason needs to be exposed removed by execution.

Alas, I have to disagree with the call for a strike, the favorite among all of commie actions. Strikes only lead to more disruptions and chaos that make usurping what is left of this Republic even easier. Besides, our very own President Ronald Reagan worked hard to undermine the ability of workers to organize commie strikes, and we are still reaping the benfits of President Reagan's tremendous foresight.

• You are spot on with this assessment.  We have a TREASONOUS Government with no checks and balances which is led by a shadow president upon whom no blame can accrue.  If We the People fail to stand up against the TREASON, we will soon witness the demise of our nation!

This reply was deleted.