How to stop emails

My email box is getting overloaded with Tea Party Messages, with no reply option.  How do I get the emails to stop.  Most organization have a button at the bottom of email to "unsubscribe" but that's not there.   Very frustrating. 

Thanks for help.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• @Ken

If you don't want to receive any email bring up your profile and un check everything and make sure the last one is checked to not receive email

• Ken,

go to your inbox click on settings bring up your profile click on email and you can control what email you receive and how often then scroll to bottom of page hit save.

• I've tried using the site to control how emails are received, but the site seems to be frozen. 

• I would think that we should have an option to unsubscribe or cancel membership like other organization do.  It is only fair that we have that choice.  Please look into this.  Thank you.

• @Joseph

there is a link if you scroll to bottom of any page and hit the link then save you will be gone

• @Joseph,

there is a way go to your inbox click on settings bring up your profile scroll to bottom of page and hit the link.

• I agree 100%...and have tried over and over. I've made the request and would like to point out at this point I consider this to be harassment. The emails, the disrespect for the Presidential office are just a couple of things that bather me. Would somebody please tell Senator John McCain, the sour looser, he didn't win the election. My real opinion of how the Tea Party has effected my mind.

One pissed off Republican...Pissed off at Republicans! So let me get this straight. If I loose my job I will not be able to afford COBRA. I loose my coverage which means I die because I cant afford the medications I need to stay alive. If I'm fortunate enough to find a new job, under the present law, the insurance companies do not have to cover pre-existing conditions. So now I still die only it takes longer as I go bankrupt. Presently Health insurance companies use 20 cents of every dollar collected for payments to claims while 80% goes to those big buildings they own. The ones you see off the highways with their names on them, also corporate management and bonuses. The drug company lobbyist successfully made it illegal to cross the boarder to obtain the same medications for less money. The healthcare act, now called Obama care, was actually the brain child of the republicans years ago. Now that a democrat is in office, all of a sudden it's a bad idea. The healthcare act would reverse the 20/80 mentioned above to 80/20, making it law that the insurance companies would have to use 80% of every dollar to pay claims and the remaining 20% to manage the business. People with pre-existing conditions could not be refused coverage, and it would be illegal to charge them more than a healthy person for coverage. It would mean no matter who you work for or what misfortune happens to the business you're employed by or own you are still covered. Yes I said owned!
      If my party has a better idea, I would like to see it put on the table. Oh but wait...Aren't they getting campaign donations from the drug and medical insurance companies to run for and hold their office? Don't they have full medical coverage even after their term is over? Could it be they might be spreading fear and lies so the bill is squashed and it's business as usual for the good old boys who support them? Could they be lying about it's effects on medicare and medicaid? Could this be a conflict of interest? It's only a conflict if they have a conscious about representing the people who they are supposed to and not the corporations and PACs that bought them into office through campaign funds.

The present system is bleeding the working class and retired people with high premiums, co-pays, deductibles, refusing to pay for treatments, and not covering preexisting conditions while reaping high paying bonuses off the sweat off our backs. So the next time you hear a hired gum flapping Fox reporter or a someone like Rush Limbaugh put down the Health Care Act, think to yourself...ask...How is the present system working for you, your kids, and your parents? Also ask yourself, with all the complaining from our party, what solution have they put on the table? Stay healthy my friends...You can't afford not to be under the present system. This should not be a party issue, but a consolidated issue that represents the peoples best interest, not the insurance company's, drug company's or the good old boy's. Remember the document that starts off with the words "We the people".
      In closing, wouldn't it be interesting if our political leaders have the same medical coverage as all Americans. Under the health care act, that may just happen. I wonder how things might be different if they were susceptible to the same laws and coverages we are? How that would level and effect the playing field ahe. I also remember that same document saying something about "created equal".

Tea Party...Shit. or get off the pot...Stop selling us Americans short...To the rest of you...Get the facts straight and stop believing everything the hired corporate gum flappers on FOX say. Look it up on the internet for yourself like I did then tell me who has been lying to whom. Tell me you don't feel betrayed.

• Joseph read my post above it specifically tells you what to do

This reply was deleted.