ADMIN

America On The Path To Sodom and Gomorrah

article-10769-1.jpg?profile=RESIZE_400x(PatriotHQ) In the name of openness and tolerance perversion seeped into everyday lives and soon accepted as normal. It was at this point the next step was taken to disparage anyone refusing same sex and sexual perversion.

In the Biblical account of Sodom and Gomorrah, two angels appeared as men and were sent to Lot, who was the nephew of Abraham, in Sodom. However, they encountered a wicked mob of men with same-sex desires who demanded Lot hand over the newcomers for mob same-sex relations. In an attempt to appease the mob, Lot offered his own daughters instead which subjected them to mob rape.  This gesture, however, only angered the mob further, exposing their primary lust was specifically for same-sex relations. The mob refused the offer of heterosexual relations because their craving was solely for same-sex encounters.

Some are saying the Sodom and Gomorrah can't happen here!  

(...and what is their proof?)

Childrens cartoons is the new tool to teach the perversions of Sodom and Gomorrah. Looney Tunes, the beloved animated brand from Warner Bros. that is primarily aimed at children, is now celebrating Pride Month by encouraging people to dress up as gay drag queens. In a tweet posted on the first day of Pride Month, the official Looney Tunes Twitter account paid tribute to Bugs Bunny, showcasing the character in various female outfits. The tweet, which excluded Bugs Bunny's portrayal as Brünnhilde in "What's Opera, Doc?", included the message, "Happy Pride, get your gay drag on."

Looney Tunes joins a growing list of children's entertainment brands have embraced gay drag culture. The Walt Disney Co. has also played a significant role in promoting gay drag culture, including employing a gay drag queen greeter at Disneyland in California. In addition, the company invited gay drag queen Nina West to the world premiere of its live-action adaptation of The Little Mermaid. Nina West has become a familiar face in the Disney community, following their appearance in the Disney+ LGBTQ Pride concert in 2021, where they hosted a live-stream video featuring other gay drag queens and performances of popular Disney songs with LGBTQ themes.

IMO – The step of perversion starts with tolerating the intolerable then soon degrades to acceptance until ultimately becomes destructive and then judgment.

Think this is Bible banging? …what if I’m right?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well all I can say is " IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA GOD IS GOING TO HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH"!  America has gotten to the point of no return I am afraid.  It is totally Sad.

• ADMIN

Hey Joe, there are a lot of good people in America, but the few perverts are loud and grab media attension. 

We have to 'Bud Light' them and all those who support them. 

• Notice...America arrived at Sodom and Gomorrah...  decades ago.  Next stop Hell and the Lake of firer.

• p/s...

More like Jericho... the lowest city in the world 258 meters below sea level... Accursed of God, and the seat of the Palestinian Government... Israel's arch-enemy.  It is very curious how this city returns from its ruins as one if not the oldest city in the Earth... to house Israel's enemy.  Those who rebuilt it are accursed according to Biblical Scripture.

It’s recorded in Joshua 6 when they marched around the city and later destroyed it and its inhabitants. The end of the chapter says, “Joshua laid an oath on them at that time, saying, ‘Cursed before the Lord be the man who rises up and rebuilds this city, Jericho.  see Joshua 6:1-26  and Jericho | Facts & History | Britannica

Jericho | Facts & History | Britannica
      Jericho, Arabic Arīḥā, town located in the West Bank. Jericho is one of the earliest continuous settlements in the world, dating perhaps from about…
  • The federal government, devildemocommiecrats run states, hollywierd, and many corporate boards are dominated by satanists!!!!!  America is well down the road to sodom and gomorrah but the majority of citizens, conservative Christians are vilified by devildemocommiecrats and ignored by the gop establishment because they are allied with satan and hate those of us who honor Almighty God!!!!!  I pray that God will punish the satanists and spare His people but if my understanding of the Book of Revelation is correct America must fall to allow the anti-Christ to take over and I believe that fall will be immediately after the church is taken out of the world, the rapture!!!!!!!!!!

• It's the leadership of government and large organizations that are messed up supporting this lunacy! The majority of the people do not, but the power of the opposition is great, they have the power and the money! 

• Gays, lesbians, transgenders and all other purveyors of perversion are abominations in the sight of God.  If they die before repenting for their evil transgressions, they will spend eternity outside the presence of God; hell.  They are minions of satan.

• The Gay/LBTQ community is heterophobic! They fear God's plan for their life and are in open rebellion of His standards. 

• I would say only in the blue states. The entire west coast. I think the San Andreas Fault can take care of most of it. Come on God, do your thing.

This reply was deleted.