ADMIN

Dems Fear Tea Party! Are We Dangerous?

10858453469?profile=RESIZE_400xDem Rep. Donna Edwards Blames Tea Party Movement for Paul Pelosi Attack!

Former Rep. Donna Edwards (D- MD) said on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that the attack on Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) husband, Paul Pelosi was in part a result of the “Tea Party Movement.”

Anchor Jonathan Capehart said, “The attack on Speaker Pelosi’s husband comes at a time when threats on members of Congress have increased. As someone who served in Congress, what is your reaction to the changing political environment? In your travels on your RV trip across the country, did you hear from people that gives you concern about the rise of political violence? Where the potential for political violence in this country?”

Edwards said, “It’s really interesting because I did hear from people. There were people who thought that January 6th was completely justified. I think that this was a really frightening development. There is a large swath of the country where people are extremely angry. I think the public should understand that most members of Congress, apart from the leadership and a handful of members who were part of the impeachment process and serve on the January 6 Committee, do not have individual security. They are allowed to use some of the representational allowance to pay for that security, but as a member of Congress, you are on your own.”

She added, “When you think back over the last decade or so, I look to the beginnings of the Tea Party movement when they were more active threats against members of Congress. That that has escalated to the point we are now. It is so sad what is happened with Paul Pelosi in the Pelosi family. this is a very, very dangerous time. At the same time you don’t want to scare people so much that you scare the motive voting.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/30/fmr-dem-rep-edwards-blames-tea-party-movement-for-paul-pelosi-attack/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Another de"mock"rat lie.  The Republicans are not the ones that generally violent.  It is the de"mock"rats and what is worse the de"mock"rat politicians - like this useful idiot (Donna Edwards) are the ones who promote it  Based on the last information I have seen on the Pelosi incident - the alleged attacker was a Liberal from a Liberal family.  Yes he has mental issues, but then I have to ask, if he is violently mental ill, why isn't he locked up?  Answer. because of de"mock"rat policies. 

• What a disgusting lying broad!!!

• are we dangerous to the Democrats? YES! 

• Dems and radical leftists have every right to fear MAGA and the Tea Party but not for possible violence unless they continue their assault on the conservative movement with their false accusations and blame games for their own actions, ridiculous laws, crime loving support, unconstitutional gun laws, open border denials, and outragous gas and food prices to name a few!   VOTE RED ALL THE WAY IN NOVEMBER!!!

• How can you twist something this badly?  The tea party has absolutely nothing to do with a queer attacking a queer with a hammer.  Lets call it for what it is - something that stinks to high heaven!

• It's election year, a close one, they'll blame it on anything they think might help get their base pissed at the right!

• The TEA party is exceedingly dangerous to the left's ideology. That is why the left has gone all out trying to destroy any and all that appear to be like the TEA party.  Even the RINOs and Never Trumpers were sicced on them by the left.

• Lets not forget the Grassroots movement got hot when the Minutemen went to the border and exposed the horror of what Washington called 'healthy immigration', then with the election of Obama the Tea Party surged and set the stage for the next wave, which was Trump and the MAGA's. Most of the T. Partiers are MAGAs and now all conservative groups will surge.

Let’s add to the mixture the infusion of Twitter. 

When we add it up all active conservatives are encouraged and ready to undo the vile rule of the Liberal cabal. Soooo, buckle your seat belts, it's going to get exciting! 😁

This reply was deleted.