12436494459?profile=RESIZE_710xThe war has begun! Some of our websites are currently being attacked. Several websites, including PatriotHQ.com, are currently facing severe attacks and are offline, up and down.  If this situation persists, hosting providers may feel overwhelmed and the attackers could potentially win.

It is possible that some websites may never return.

I am in touch with the hosting company for this site PatriotCommandCenter and they are fully committed to ensuring our protection!

In other words: They Got Our Back

However, the attackers are not solely comprised of hackers; they include nations and military forces. There are nations that pose a significant threat to our well-being.

I have expressed those thoughts on numerous occasions. PatriotCommandCenter has a significant presence in both Washington and Hollywood. Why? Because we are authentic grassroots individuals and we do not operate on a 'pay to play' basis, we can openly express our thoughts, which is a rare thing! Patriot Command Center provides a platform that upholds the principles of free speech, catering to those with conservative viewpoints. Quite an uncommon occurrence!

The Patriot Command Center is operating smoothly and our team is diligently addressing the other affiliated websites.

We are currently facing a critical situation that demands our immediate attention.

Repeat! PatriotCommandCenter is secure and our team is working on the other associate sites.

Make no mistake…….WE ARE AT WAR!

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ADMIN

Thread by @taraleerodas on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

• If you are taking Flack... don't blink, drop your ordinance, and get the H out of the kill zone... Change your airspeed, attitude, and direction... Don't keep on the same course... don't just sit there until you are hit...

• COL, YOU WELL KNOW THE PILOT DID NOT HAVE THAT OPTION WHEN DOING DAYLIGHT BOMBING RUNS OVER EUROPE,THEY HAD TO STAY IN FORMATION UNTIL THEY REACHED THE TARGET AND DROPPED THEIR LOAD!   THAT IS WHY SO MANY BRAVE AIRMEN DIED!

• This isn't WW-2 and precision day-light bombing is no longer the tactic...  The advice I offered was meant as a 'metaphor' fo avoid the left's flak... We don't need to remain fixed targets for their insults and assaults.  We can change our direction, altitude, and airspeed... the places, means, and methods we use to engage the left...

I like what Gen McArthur said: "You don't win wars by dying for our country you win wars by making the other son of a bitch die for his.”   This statement, sometimes attributed to Gen Patton, highlights an essential truth about warfare and the human struggle: victory requires strategic planning, effective tactics, and the preservation of one’s forces and resources Sacrificing oneself without purpose or strategy rarely leads to success... when taking flak return fire and move out of the kill zone as rapidly as possible... and continue with your mission.

• GOT IT COL, BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THE PICTURE WAS OF A WW 11 BOMBER ON A DAY LIGHT MISSION!

• ADMIN

I'm ready! Bring em' on! 

Machine Gun GIFs | GIFDB.com

• Hey Rambo... you need a haircut... Don't you know that unburnt powder has caused more than one fire? LOL  P/S fire your special effects man... there is only one active barrel on an M-60 Machine Gun.

• COL, I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE M-6O WAS SHOOTING OUT OF TWO "BARRELS"!  OOOPPPSSS!

• PLUS, IT OBVIOUS THAT EVEN RAMBO CANNOT CONTROL THE RECOIL OF THE WEAPON!

This reply was deleted.