ADMIN

10650242282?profile=RESIZE_400xGovernor Gavin Newsom will become President In October ā€“ Hereā€™s How

1. Ā Nancy Pelosi will convince the Democrats in the House of Representative to elect Gavin Newsom as her replacement. The Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of the House of Representatives; therefore, Gavin Newsom qualifies.
  2. Ā Nancy Pelosi resigns,
  3. Ā Gavin Newsom is elected to Speaker of the House in October,
  4. Ā Joe Biden and Kamala Harris resign.
  5. Ā Gavin Newsom Becomes President because this is the correct constitutional presession. Ā 
  6. Ā House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer will move up to Vice President. Ā 
  7. The red wave Congressmen will be elected in November but not sworn in until January 3, 2023
  8. President Newsom will then ā€˜try to saveā€™ the democracy by doing those things Biden was instructed NOT to do.
  9. Thus, the 2024 ticket will be Newsom/Hoyer

OBTW - Gov. Gavin Newsom's aunt, Barbara Newsom, was once married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. Barbara Newsom and Ron Pelosi divorced in 1977.Ā 

Is this possible? What do you think?Ā 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ā IF the TEA PARTY and its COMMAND CENTER would employ the peaceful method called "The PATRIOT WAY" to force and compel our State Legislators and Governor to incrementally STATE NULLIFY all, All, ALL Republican, Democrap, and President BILLS OF INSURRECTION and CAPITAL FELONY TREASON against our AMERICAN form of government, in pursuance of Article IV Section 4 "a republican form of government" and Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER, pursuant to "the supreme law of the land" that WE THE PEOPLE "ordained and established" upon all Presidents, all Republicans, Democrats, upon all Judges, DAs, General Attornies, and their FEDcoat, BROWNcoat and BLUEcoat henchmen of tyranny, mask and VAXX mandates, IT WOULDN'T MATTER who we have for President nor in either House Of Congress!

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [7/13/2022 12:16]

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: Forced Vaxx Is All Out War On the Human Race

WHICH PARTY ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE FOR, TO KILL ALL OF US, BY FUNDING THEIR Deep State of FEDcoat Executive branch of alphabet soup Agencies and Bureaus that are explicitly prohibited from even existing, in the first place, (https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/07/dr-sherri-tenpenny-forced-vax...) in our AMERICAN form of government (https://youtu.be/VogzExP3qhI) subsequent to Supremacy clauses 2&3 of Article VI (https://usconstitution.net/xconst_A6.html) and Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER (https://usconstitution.net/xconst_Am10.html)?

An Article IV Section 4 "republican form of government" is a form of government whereby Presidents, Republicans and DemoCraps are OUTLAWED FROM Voting On, Passing, or SPENDING ANY MONEY ON ANYTHING, WHATSOEVER, that is NOT DELEGATED TO THEM under Article I Section 8 of The Constitution, nor prohibited by it, to our Free, Independent and SOVEREIGN Nations/States.

Don't you even know that a republican form of government is the exact opposite of a Democracy, of MOB VOTE BUYING RULE (https://youtu.be/Oh3QGOqVv5g)?

Don't you know that the Republicans and DemoCraps use USURPATION, INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON against our American form of government (https://youtu.be/VogzExP3qhI) and Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER (https://usconstitution.net/xconst_Am10.html), to BUY ELECTION VOTES and HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Dollars in Corporate campaign contributions from the likes of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, J&J so that they can use money stolen from the American people by the IRS, without a law allowing them to do so, using the NIH, HHS, NIAID, EHA, FDA, CDC, etc, etc, etc to Fund their Bio-Toxin/Bio-Weapons University Labs, so that they can Invent, Patent and deploy the use Vaxtermination Mandates to kill us and our children with?

A DEMOCRACY is a form of government whereby Republicans, DemoCraps, and Presidents can use the IRS to steal the wages, salaries and Property of anybody they feel like and use that blood money to buy election votes and buy International Corporate campaign donations from the likes of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, J&J and many others (https://youtu.be/uNNeVu8wUak) so they can become VERY RICH by killing off us Americans by Vaxtermination.

ISN'T THAT SPECIAL?

I have step by step plans for deploying and organizing The PATRIOT WAY in each and every State, to STATE NULLIFY all, All, ALL usurpation of POWERS, SPENDING, Income and Employer Taxation that IS NOT DELEGATED to Presidents, Republican, or Democrat perpetrators of Capital Felony INSURRECTION and TREASON whereby they uses our own stolen money to rob all of us of our LIVES, LIBERTY and PROPERTY.Ā  All you need do is ask me, before it is too late.

- Capt. Karl
    AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246) of The Second Amendment Law
    (https://usconstitution.net/xconst_Am2.html)OPERATING UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: Forced Vaxx Is All Out War On the Human Race [VIDEO]
    "These people are relentless. They worship Satan. Their depopulation agenda has not been working as well for them as what they had hoped."
    • You have been busy Karl.

I like it!

• ELECTIONS are THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION!

The Solution is incremental STATE NULLIFICATION of the THOUSANDS of BIlls Of Usurpation by BOTH PARTIES and Presidents, at the MINIMUM RATE of ONE HUNDRED BILLS PER MONTH, since the 1913 TRIFECTA Of Constitutional INSURRECTION and TREASON. Each State Nullification ENFORCED by State, County, and Municipal Law Enforcement ACTION, backed up IF and WHENEVER NECESSARY by The AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law, OPERATING UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of The Constitution.

Restore our "AMERICAN form of government"Ā OR BUST!

10 U.S. Code Ā§ 246 - Militia: composition and classes
    • I would hate to see BUST!Ā 

• Capt. Karl be careful!Ā Ā Police and FBI "visit" home of ND Woman after she posts paragraph from the Declaration of Independence on Social Media.

In North Dakota, a Chinese firm known as Fufeng Group purchased 200 acres of farmland. They also purchased a corn mill. Citizens in the area were very concerned about these purchases and what they would do with them since there were just 20 minutes from an Air Force baseĀ 

But whatā€™s really even more troubling about this whole situation is that a woman posted about it on social media and in that post, she included a paragraph from the Declaration of Independence. Apparently, this was enough to catch the interest of the local police as well as the FBI and they decided to pay this woman a visit.Ā (note: the FBI never formally identified themselves?)

The woman, Jodi Carlson, posted the following after the "visit":

"Sorry folks, but our Mayor, Brandon Bochenski IS NOT supporting the Constitution of the United States of America nor the ND State Constitution. I have removed my comment about the Declaration of Independence as the tyranny of that seemed to offend some people."

Later she posted: "I am adding my quote back so people can see my quote for what it is."

ā€œWe have petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism (oppressive absolute power), it is our right, OUR DUTY, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for our future Security.ā€ (The word ā€œtheirā€ (the people) replaced with ā€œourā€).ā€

Itā€™s so crazy to me that our own founding document such as the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights have all become triggering for liberals and even warrant investigation from the police and federal agents. If you donā€™t think that we are under attack, youā€™re severely mistaken!

• Dear Concern Citizen;

Thank you for your "heads-up" of which I am all too familiar with.Ā  I have been SWATTED so many times I am considering changing my name to Rodger Stone!Ā Ā 

I am an AMERICAN PATRIOT.Ā  I am the unanimously elected Captain of The A-TEAM Unit also assembled/voted by all AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES Troops who volunteered for the Harney County Resource Center for Public Constitutional Education; aka: The Malheur Wildlife Refuge Take Over (2016)Ā  I also served a Tour Of Duty at The Battle Of Bunkerville at the Bundy Ranch (2014).Ā  My DOL, Daughter Of Liberty, who I personally trained to be a crack marksmen, who earned a HIGH LEVEL SNIPER qualification, Tracia Koenigs, were tapped on the shoulder to the Bundy Ranch family PSD (Personal Security Detail).Ā 

I also work directly withĀ Bob Schulz of and I am a State Coordinator for We The People Congre....Ā  Here is just one of the times I've been SWATTED.Ā 

But, nevertheless, I thank you for your concern.Ā  I live to serve my Almighty Father and the American people, my fellow Countrymen, of whom I love.Ā  I spent the better part of two decades studying the The Rule Of Law in Terms of The First Current Law in U.S. Code aka The Declaration Of Independence, and its two dovetail documents aka The Constitution and the Bill Of Rights, Economics, Financial Markets, World and American Economic and governmental History, the lives, times, speeches and hand penned documents of the Founding Fathers, the Art of War, The Revolutionary War, and the Science of governance.Ā  I've had a few Judges and DAs surrender to me in Court regarding the God endowed right to travel by any means of conveyance an American citizen desires without Vehicle Registration nor Driver's License, IN PURSUANCE to the Rule of OUR LAWS upon our Public SERVANTS.Ā  It turns out, apparently that Judges and their DA cohorts do not like going to Prison for TITLE 18 U.S. Code Sections 241/242 nor civil suits for restitution for their INSURRECTIONS and TREASON against the very "supreme laws of the land that WTP "ordained and established" upon them as God's "ordained" Rulers and Higher Powers over the President of The United States of America, and over all of our Republicans, Democrats and Judges, DAs and Attorney Generals, upon whom WTP "ordained and established" our Laws UPON to "secure the Blessings of Liberty TO OURSELVES and OUR Posterity" (Preamble of The Constitution) subsequent to Romans 13:1-5 KJV (For there is no power but that ordained by God.Ā ...)

• that is the fact.

• If, , ,Ā  you would read The Constitution and the Bill Of Rights, I provided links in my comment/s, you would find out that The President, Republicans and Democrats are OUTLAWED by our American form of government and 10th Amendment LAW & ORDER, subsequent to supremacy clauses 2&3 from having those powers.Ā  ONLY our FREE, INDEPENDENT and SOVEREIGN NATIONS/States have those powers.Ā  You are not opposed to reading a little are you?

Ā 

• Karl...

The problem with the supremecy clause is that the SCOTUS has extended the supremecy clause to ALL LAWS and POWERS...Ā However, the federal government's laws and powers ARE ONLY SUPREME WHERE THE CONSTITUTION ASSIGNED THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THE POWER TO ACT FOR THE UNION. The supremecy clause extends only to the 18 powers found in Article 1, Section 8, and those laws which are in concord with section 9... limits on State powers.Ā 

The Federal Government has no power outside of those assigned to it by the Constitution PERIOD. The SCOTUS Justices need to be IMPEACHED if they fail to understand this very simple constitutional precept... the Federal Government is the servant of the states and its laws are only supreme where they have the constitutional authority to govern.

• God Bless you, Marlene.Ā  I believe the Declaration Of Independence and its dovetail documents; The Constitution and The Bill Of Rights, are Inspired by Him, as did General Washington and the Framers.

I furnish you with videos of factual American History for the furtherence of your edification.Ā  May The Lord our God sit along side of you as you view them and your reading of The Constitution.Ā  Please be sure to convey your procured wisdom and discernment to your grandson.Ā  For, Deo volente, he shall be a future guard of our form of government.Ā  And, one of God's "ordained" Rulers and Higher Powers over POTUS, SCOTUS, Republicans, DemoCraps, Judges, DAs, Attorney Generals and their BLUEcoats, BROWNcoats and FEDcoats, not as an elected Public 'SERVANT' but rather a much higher Power, ordained of God, in pursuance of The Preamble of The Supreme Law Of The Land and Romans 13:1-5 KJV:

I believe if you hold these truths as self-evident and Holy under the Lord our God, you shall be inspired.Ā  I pray you will use that Godly inspiration to restore the God purposed meaning of The Rule of Law, which means the Laws that WE THE PEOPLE "ordained and established" upon ALL, We elect, and upon any appointed, thereby.Ā  Obviously, that means dozens, if not hundreds of the Agencies and Bureaus of The Deep State MUST BE STATE NULLIFIED for they exist in INSURRECTION and Capital Felony TREASON against our American form of Government and the Rulers and Higher Powers ordaind by God, who ordained and established it upon our elected and appointed.

- Capt. Karl
      AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES of The Second Amendment Law
      OPERATING UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15; "to execute the Laws of the Union, ..."

This reply was deleted.