Has Civil War II Started?

1023px-Battle_of_Gettysburg.jpg?h=a0c35706&itok=RfIgYaJ4&profile=RESIZE_400x1200px-Lake_Street_%2849957255132%29.jpg?profile=RESIZE_400xCivil War was started by the Southern Democrats over the rights of a State to secede from the union. Today many politicans are saying: “armor up” because “there’s a war out there.

During the course of the conflict, the North spent approximately 3.36 billion dollars and the South spent 3.28 billion dollars, for a total of approximately 6.64 billion dollars (or the equivalent to 90 billion today).

weitzel-richmond-burning-2.png?profile=RESIZE_400x

THEN                                                   NOW

South spent 3.28 billion dollars, for a total of approximately 6.64 billion dollars (or the equivalent to 90 billion today).

The Civil War was the deadliest of all American wars. No one disagrees with that.

But how many died has long been a matter of debate.

For more than a century, the most-accepted estimate was about 620,000 dead. A specific figure of 618,222 is often cited, with 360,222 Union deaths and 258,000 Confederate deaths.                          

1c6b98ad-1c50-434f-9afd-00e763510269_w408_r1_s.jpg?profile=RESIZE_400xSlavery was a secondary issue but did play into the final  victory for the north. 

But what do you think?

Has Civil War II started and who will win? 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think it will be a full on civil war but I do think the crazies on the left will become more and more destructive and civilians will have to protect themselves.  As for me...if liberal crazies invade my property I will certainly give them a warning shot, if they continue to tresspass they will be shot.  First time to wound and if they persist, they will die.  My time in Vietnam will make this easy to do, and their death will be the fault of the communists and a few more killings will only add to my PTSD.  Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

• It is a full civil war listen when kamala Harris said black lives matter has a right to do what they do it is a civil war within the United State and the war in Ukraine could lead us into a major war outside of the United States we better be ready for anything could happen between now and than.

• I don't think we'll have an other Civil War again. We don't have enough REAL Men left. The only Real Men we have are too old to fight or care. The only hope I have is that we can have fair elections. Even our elections have been corrupted by the so called democrat.

• Civil War is upon us it started with the Black lives Matter movement a long with Antifa thanks to obama.

• Ha !!  Don't count us old guys out just yet!!

• Even if we did join the militias, we will be fighting a corrupt Military, FBI, CIA and Judicial. The Communist democrat tyrants done their homework. The Insurrection already happened and we did not even realize it. Sad, we ran out of options. The only thing that might save us is fair elections and enforcing Constitutiona Law. God help the USA.

• "The only thing that might save us is fair elections and enforcing Constitutiona Law. God help the USA."

But Pieter, this has always been true. 

If anyone trustingly depends only on others to look after their rights, freedoms, and civil liberties, the current scenario is apt to result.

To emphisize ownership of outcome:

"Freedom of choice is what you've got.

Freedom from choice, is what you want." -DEVO

Sounds trite and hokey, but is so true. And Globalism is hell bent on giving you what you want, right between the cheeks. IMHO

• Your 100% Correct! To pass any of our freedoms to our grandchildren, we must stand up and defend our constitution as originally written, our rights, our family and get right with GOD. 
      This We Will Defend!

• ADMIN

10/4  The time may come that we may have to do exactly as you stated.     (IMHO) Get your house in order and lock and load. 

• Pieter, these three quotes, although, there are others...kind of sum-up what we are seeing today.

1. "All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed, they must rely exclusively on force."---George Orwell 

2. The government was set up to protect man from criminals - and the constitution was written to protect man from the government. The Bill of Rights was not directed at private citizens, but against the government-as an explicit declaration that individual rights supersede any public or social power."---Ayn Rand

3. "Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear." ---Harry S. Truman.

Which leads us to your suggestion: Fair Elections - But remember the Definition of Insanity: Keep using the same corrupted: Election Officials, Election Rules, and Voting Machines and... expect a different outcome! Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.” --- Joseph Stalin

This reply was deleted.