I am putting together a short video, next couple of days about our messages. Just like we did on the FIRE GARLAND and other Pink Slips projects.
This is nothing short of war and the Patriot Command Center has a tool to let your voice be heard!
As you know we have built a remarkable tool which allows us to send thousands of messages deep into the swamp! In other words directly to the desks of our representatives in Congress, and the best part is - you can send these powerful messages anonymously!
These messages can encompass a wide range of issues and concerns, you choose!
- CONGRESSIONAL DEMANDS
- PINK SLIPS (We the People Fire...)
- DEMAND FOR ACTION (Secure the border, Responsible Schooling, Impeach, Support, Pass, Lower Taxes, and more)
- ALERTS - Informing them of what's coming their way (e.g., Trump's election, protecting Second Amendment rights, and more)
However, for this project to be truly impactful, we need your help. This can't work if only a handful of people are sending these messages. We need you to come up with creative message ideas, and also, to invite your friends to join in.
Together, we can become real-life "Armchair Generals" by using 'The Machine,' our administration tools, to ensure the Swamp hears our voices.
Here's how you can get involved:
- Share your ideas - What message should be sent to Congress?
- We will select the most popular idea to represent your cause.
- Invite your friends to join and encourage them to send their messages too.
Imagine the impact we can make when we flood the Swamp with our powerful messages.
The great part is these thousands of messages will cost you nothing but if the swamp gets away with their shenanigans it could cost you everything!
Think of it! ALL 435 Members of the House, ALL 100 Senators and The White House = 536 messages, but it doesn’t stop there! You can send your message bundles twice! 536 + 536 = 1,072!
(BTW – These are not emails that go into the spam file! They are powerful messages sent to your representatives! Yikes!
The next step is yours!
What message should we send next?
Remember, We Are The Resistance!