ADMIN

nashville-shooting-index-1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&profile=RESIZE_400x(PatriotHQ) Nashville Christian school shooting murdered six, including three 9-year-olds , horrible in every way!

To make matters worse why is there a threat of Antifa-driven trans-terrorism?

Can someone explain this?

Confused! Audrey Hale a individual who chose to become a trans-gender person brought death to the Covenant School! This Nashville Christian school killing three children and three adults and the suspect seems to be not bad enough but talking about it carries penalties!

Why?

Get this. Twitter banned Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-Ga.) congressional account for posting about the "Trans Day of Vengeance" march.

After posting a rally poster, Greene's congressional account was limited.

Greene said on Tuesday:  Antifa was planning a "Trans Day of Revenge." Twitter blocked Greene until she erased the offending message.

After fixing it, Greene posted another congressional update. "Today, my Congress Twitter account was shut off," the post claimed. "…. how is talking about the "Trans Day of Vengeance" a day after a mass massacre by a transgender person "violent speech"?

Greene stated: “I condemned the violence and requested a DOJ investigation in the Tweet.”

WHAT? After post, Congress suspended Greene's account for seven days.

Twitter: Twitter's trust and safety chief Ella Irwin tweeted the company was removing the poster due to concerns it could incite violence. "We had to have our platform automatically search for and delete more than 5,000 tweets and retweets of this ['Trans Day of Vengeance'] poster," Irwin stated. "Vengeance" is violent protest. Peaceful protests are okay." Irwin said the platform "simply limited the material" and "not put any strikes on anyone."

Greene: "This is a lie," Greene tweeted. "My Congressional account was taken away for 7 days because I alerted people about Antifa, who were planned a violent event called "Trans Day of Vengeance" the day after a trans shooter killed a bunch of kids." Restore my account immediately."

"In the wake of a transgender gunman targeting a Christian school and killing kids, every American should recognize the threat of Antifa-driven trans-terrorism," Greene wrote on her personal account an hour earlier. Twitter shouldn't hide political violence calls."

Did you ever suppose the "complaints" might be from "Trans Day of Vengeance" supporters who didn't want a lasting record of their appeals for murder and revenge following the Tennessee shooting?

In conclusion. America is mentally Fxcked up! But besides the usual libtard-rants how can anyone look at this horrible event on the murder of three children and three adults as an excuse to sponsor a day of vengeance? Against whom? For what reason? …and how can success of such a dark and terrorist event be measured?

Also, when a sitting Congress person denounces such an even their Twitter account gets blocked.

Is it now illegal to complain against evil?

I really want to know your thoughts!

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yep, but that is from the Old Testament Law of Moses, and if we didn't have some imperfect but "good" Christian people today we would still be fighting with and killing each other with rocks and there would be absolutely no good in the world. The greatest commandment from our Lord and Savior is to "Love God above all things, and thy neighbor as thyself", and although we fall short of that, we are still obligated to do the best we are able.

• Not one jot nor tittle of this law shall pass away until all things are done... all things remain the same for the lost in this world.Sin and Hell, the Devil and his minions, evil men and their cohorts have not yet been cast into the Lake of Fire nor have a new Heaven and Earth been formed.  Until then the law remains... taking captive the flesh, yet unredeemed.

See: Mathew 5:18  Matthew 5:18 For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away...

Matthew 5:18 - The Fulfillment of the Law
      For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is acco…
    • For the strength of the law is in tje weakness of man's flesh... wherein, the law brings captive mankind to sin... So, overpowering is sin that St. Paul said... I do that which I would not consent to do, Therefore it is not I who sins by my flesh which is captive o the law ... Paul goes on in Romans 7 and 8 to exclaim... I thank God that with my spirit I serve the law and that I find a new law in the Spirit of life thru Christ Jesus where in I ... my spirit ... the eternal (spirit) man... serves the law of God...For, the law is spiritual and can not be served in the flesh.

Romans 7:16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I admit that the ...

Romans 7:25 Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord! So the...

Romans 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who ar...

Romans 7:16 - Struggling with Sin
      And if I do what I do not want to do, I admit that the law is good.
  • The news this morning is the 'Day Of Vengeance' has been cancelled because the Trans community says they won't be safe from attack. 

Question: attack by whom?  However, the Trans community are the ones who are claiming vengeance, not the Christians....so?

IMHO - they still want vengeance but unable to get away with it right now! ....and of course the Left doesn't want to draw attendsion away from with their 'Trump Bust Fest!' 

• t is time Congress puts the Judicial System in its place... re-write the Judicial Authorization Act to stress the Constitutional limits placed on the Federal judiciary and its jurisdiction... soundly establish its limits within its Constitutional role.  No more fiat law... the law of the court'.  No more upholding regulatory acts as law or empowering executive orders that challenge statutory law...etc.  Eliminate all administrative courts ... there should only be Article 3 Federal Curts.

• Agree wholeheartedly, and some of the proponents of an Article V COS have already drafted proposals to limit terms of office for all members of the SCOTUS and subordinate courts, and to provide for a more effective means to remove district court judges for egregious displays of infidelity against the Constitution that they have sworn to uphold.

• Yep, and term limits for judges and judicial/regulatory restraints are both on the Article V Convention of States platform and in the nineteen (19) state resolutions that have passed and are active.

• 19 of the 34 States needed to call an article 5 convention to amend the Constitution are merely the recent open applications for a convention... However, Congress has 450 open applications on file petitioning for a convention.  it appears Congress can't count or may fear they may not have a job if a convention is called... Term Limits and a Government Recall  Amendment are on the table.. 

The States must inform Congress that they are going to meet in convention to pass such amendments as congress is delinquent in its duty to call the convention.  There is no Constitutional authority to ignore petitions for a convention, nor do states applications for a convention have a constitutional expiration date..

List of state applications for an Article V Convention

Thomas E. Brennan holds that, in 1982, it was necessary, desirable, and feasible to hold a convention. He lists the following counts in the introduction to his claim: 450 applications through 1980, plus 25 more since 1980, giving 475 total applications. Applications from every state in the union.  The State's must act and meet... as Congress refuses to act.

• By the way, I agree with Col. Nelson again, and the president of COS Action, Mark Meckler, has already addressed the possibility that the Congress will ignore a constitutional call by the States for an Article V convention. It's quite simple he says; "We'll have one anyway", and take it to the SCOTUS if necessary, as it is possible that this may be the only peaceful and legal option left to take back our out-of-control federal government.

• Time for the " we'll have one ANYWAY' of Mark Meckler... Press the conservative States to act on the open petitions to demand an Article 5 Convention and on the opening day of the convention pass a RECALL AMENDMENT ... Recall every sitting member of the current government (elected, appointed, and SES)  subject to new elections and appointments...

Put an end to the hypocrisy and lying vanity passing as REPRESENTAtTIVE GOVERNMENT in America.. throw the bums out and let God sort out the good from the bad, if He can find any good. 

This reply was deleted.