guns (63)

Pretty Amazing!

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of
states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

  There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of
Wisconsin ....Allow me to restate that number: 600,000!

 Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the
eighth largest army in the world.

 (That's more men under arms than in Iran . More than France and
Germany combined. )

 These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state,
Wisconsin , to hunt with firearms, and NO ONE WAS KILLED.

 That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods
of Pennsylvania and Michigan 's 700,000 hunters, ALL OF WHOM HAVE RETURNED HOME
SAFELY.

 Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally
establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army
in the world.

 And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states.
It's millions more.

 ________ The point? _______________________________________

 America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind
of home-grown firepower!

Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.

 It's a matter of national security.

 ***************************************

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us
disarmed.

Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.

Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters
don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still
remain...

What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million,
or 50 million armed citizens??? For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

AMERICA !
Designed by geniuses, run by idiots.

Read more…

 Murder rate drops as concealed carry permits rise, study claims

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/09/murder-drops-as-concealed-carry-permits-rise-claims-study/

 The study by the Crime Prevention Research Center found that 11.1 million Americans now have permits to carry concealed weapons, up from 4.5 million in 2007. The 146 percent increase has come even as both murder and violent crime rates have dropped by 22 percent.

“When you allow people to carry concealed handguns, you see changes in the behavior of criminals," said the center’s president, John R. Lott, a Fox News contributor. “Some criminals stop committing crimes, others move on to crimes in which they don’t come into contact with victims and others

Read more…

In their own words

PLEASE...PLEASE...Read this...read the WHOLE thing.

Read their words...Lenin, Stalin. 0-bummer, Killary.

If this doesn't get you off your butt and actively involved in saving America, all I have to say to you is SAYONARA!

I learned this almost 55 years ago from my Russian Professor, Dr Yuri Arbatsky, who defected from Russia after they broke all his fingers. He was, among many other things, a concert pianist.
He said the commie goal (patient, persistent, long-term) of CONTROL was a three-legged stool.
* Own The News Industry
* Kill Religion(GOD).... close the Churches
* Brainwash the children

Look for those ideas in the many quotes from Lenin, Stalin. 0-bummer, Killary in......American Thinker

Here are just a few........ PLEASE read them... ALL..... AMERICA NEEDS YOU NOW!

  • "The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them in parliament."
  • "We don't let them have ideas. Why would we let them have guns?"

  • "...We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."9
  • "We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

Tell me... who said those.

NOW ...get off your butts and get involved in SAVING AMERICA.

PLEASE SHARE THIS

Read more…
Care of:

police gun inspection

“We’re just here to have a look around…Uh, you don’t lawfully own a gun or anything, do you?”

Sound crazy? You obviously don’t live in Massachusetts.

Swampscott, MA Selectman Barry Greenfield introduced an enforcement discussion Wednesday that he hopes will lead to the safeguarding of guns in town — keeping them out of the hands of children.

In school shootings around the country, guns have been taken from parents and used by kids, he said.

The selectman said state law requires Massachusetts gun owners to keep their firearms locked away or rendered inoperable.

The problem, he said, is that police do not have the authority, granted by a local ordinance, to enforce the law and inspect the safeguarding of guns at the homes of the 600 registered gun owners in town.

The selectman said he has spoken with Swampscott Police Chief Ron Madigan about this.

“We need the ability to enforce the state law,” the selectman said.

If this incredibly bad goose-stepping attack on gun ownership sounds familiar, it should. The state of Washington considered it earlier this year. Then some lawyer read this thing called the Constitution and it went away.

But we’ve never been big on that whole “Bill of Rights” thing here in Kennedy Country. And so the town of Swampscott is going to decide whether or not to send the local cops door-to-door to visit lawful gun owners and, you know, just have a look around.

What could possibly go wrong?

gun confiscation

Am I exaggerating? A year ago if I’d warned about cops being sent to gun owners homes to “inspect” them, you’d have said that was exaggeration.  Five years ago if  I’d said Massachusetts towns would make it illegal to smoke outside you would have said the same.

By the way, nobody should be surprised that this attempt to intimidate gun owners is happening in Swampscott. It’s a town notorious for treating citizens like servants to be ordered around.

I’d just remind Selectman Greenfield that these things don’t always work out well for anti-gun extremists, even in Massachusetts. Just ask former Westford selectman Robert Jeffries.

Read more…

1st question on "expanded background check" form: 1. Are you a liberal democrat, Muslim or, a combination of the two?

4063753844?profile=original

Breitbart.com

Gabrielle Giffords, Mark Kelly to Challenge NRA in 2014

giffords_kelly_AP.jpg

contributor-80x100-awrhawkins.png

Gabrielle Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly want to challenge the NRA in Congressional races in 2014.

Ten months after the heinous crime at Sandy Hook Elementary and six and a half months since a Tucson gun store owner refused to sell Kelly an assault weapon--believing he could not pass question 11a of the NICS background check--Giffords and Kelly are readying themselves to go after the NRA for opposing expanded background checks.

According to ABC News, Kelly says he and Giffords "would like to spend in the 2014 elections what the NRA spent in 2012."

To do this, they are raising funds via their gun control group, Americans for Responsible Solutions (ARS).

Kelly admits the NRA does a great job getting its message out; between its successes in 2012, its victory against expanded background checks in the Senate in April 2013, and the ouster of two pro-gun control senators in the Colorado Recalls, the NRA is not only winning but is fast setting the terms of the debate as well.

Yet Giffords and her husband say background checks must be expanded, and that is where they plan to lock horns with the NRA.

It is worth noting that besides being denied an assault rifle in March of this year, the requirements of our current background check system also halted a handgun purchase Kelly tried to make in February. Thirteen days before successfully passing a background check for a 1911-style semi-automatic handgun, Kelly walked into Diamondback Police Supply in Tuscon, AZ, and was not allowed to buy a handgun because he showed an ID from Texas instead of Arizona.

Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter @AWRHawkins.

Read more…

new ky gun law

 partriotoutdoornews.com

  Senate of the state of Ky. wants to run an experiment, it has passed a bill that would establish a new law as of Jan. 1st. all gun owners in one city must bring in their guns to be rfid chipped. the police will charge for this service. anyone who fail to this could face jail time or could be fined      the city is Winchester, Ky.

Read more…

Who Was Antonio West?

 I feel certain this will be Rev. Al's next great cause; watch for it on cable TV any day now................

Antonio West ?

998822_10151685308194178_1587627860_n.jpg
Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.
Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.  I don’t have to anymore.
Our President, the Attorney General, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson are falling all over themselves to keep stirring the pot of racial divisiveness.  Why don't they care about this crime?
Oh yeah, Chris Matthews, you don't have to apologize for me.

Read more…

Debt Guns Immigration

McCain & Lindsay…… gotta go!

This is INTERESTING.

It is one of a vast minority of RNC dispatches that address a real issue

GOOD for the RNC…..

Maybe they got the message that until they go to work for America, I will go to work against the RNC.

Anyway, their “Supporter” ranted……… and I agree….

We MUST stop immigration giveaway amnesty…. It is a BIG component of future spending

We must stop the news-grabbing gun-grabbing hype…. But it is SO important.

It is not too much to expect that our high priced help in Washington can handle several issues.

Especially if they do them one at a time……..

  1. Cut Spending……check my Debt Reduction Initiative
    1. DRI
  2. Gun- Control is great IF……….
             It punishes BAD Guys but Protects the Innocent
             Show me a bill that DOES NOT punish the innocent, and I’ll support it
  3. Immigration is wonderful, if done LEGALLY
  4. NO/NADA/ZIP/ZILCH rewards for law breakers
      1. NO anchor baby hotels or anchor babies
      2. E-Verify for ALL …with TEETH…including Employers
      3. Green cards for every College Grad that agrees to stay/work in America for 10 years

Now his rant

When the number one problem in the Country is the Debt and Spending we have the Gang of 8 doing a horrible Immigration bill that is being sold as one thing when it is really something else and is being pushed by Lindsey Grahamnesty and John McCain the News hound.

These two guys should be reprimanded by the GOP as RINOS and wasting the taxpayers money chasing a ghost for their own publicity.

I think these two are the best Obama Supporters in the Senate.

Why do we want to support garbage these two use to help the President change the subject from the Importance of Reducing Spending and Reducing the Debt to chasing an Immigration Bill and trying to Destroy the Second Amendment.

 But it puts McCain and his side kick Grahamnesty on 4 or 5 Sunday talk shows every weekend. They also appear to be trying to keep up with the President on how long they can grow their noses. And McCain was one of the few RINOS that voted for the Gun Bill...... What a pair of Jokers.... get them off the role call we do not need them leading the band of idiots that are destroying the credibility of the Republican Party.

The GOP needs to sit down with both of them and tell them the jig is up to go to work on the priorities of the American people and stop supporting every whim of the President......

I would appreciate a reply ... I write this knowing everyone I talk to and I talk to many see them the same way I do.....  I will not support the Republican party if Graham and McCain don't shut up......and start working on the Debt..... and not take the divergence given them by the President....